We understand that hiring a marquee is not something you do every day, so we aim to make it as easy and stress free as possible. We offer FREE SITE SURVEYS in order to assess the site conditions and any restrictions and also make sure you fully understand the implications involved when hiring a marquee. We are also on hand to advise you with every stage before your event.
We provide CAD images of all our marquees, which give you an excellent idea of the layout and colour schemes available. You can then alter the plan to suit your own tastes, meaning you get exactly the marquee you want.
Marquee Sizing Guide
Please click on the link below to view our marquee hire size guide. This gives you a better understanding of what size marquee you may require.
Step by Step Guide To Hiring a Marquee...
- Contact us for a brochure and/or quotation. If it is a simple or small marquee we may be able to give you a quote over the phone. If not we can send you a full colour brochure and price list or a general quotation.
- Take a look through our brochure and arrange a FREE, NO OBLIGATION site survey. Once this has been carried out we can put together an accurate quote and a CAD (Computer Aided Design) based on your individual requirements.
- Once you have received your quote we will be in touch to follow up your quotation.
- On acceptance, we will acknowledge your order and require a 25% deposit.
- If guest numbers change you may need to make alterations to your order. We can make changes after the original order to suit you requirements.
- A final invoice will be sent approximately one month in advance of your event date.
- Your marquee and additional equipment will be delivered during the week prior to your event. A suitable date and time will be arranged two weeks prior to your event date.
- Our friendly professional team of technicians will arrive to erect your marquee on the appointed day and time. After a short site meeting with you, they will move the equipment onto the site, using our modern fleet of vans and trailers, which are very manoeuvrable and have a light footprint. They will deliver and assemble your order with minimum disruption to yourselves or your venue.
On completion you will be briefed on the correct closure of the marquee, the electric's, toilets and any other equipment you have hired from us. Should you need to contact us out of normal office hours you will be advised of our 24hr emergency telephone number.
- Relax and enjoy your event!
- The Marquee will be dismantled in the same efficient manner.